MONTLOUE FINAL APPROACH DIRECTIONS
Route from the Lorient Direction on N165
- From the Lorient direction, you continue up the N165 road, and will past exits to Quimperle, you will then see on your right a sign saying Sortie Prochaine Mellac (next exit Mellac) at this exit the sign will say, Kervidanou, Riec S/ Belon, D'activits Kervidanou (D783) (it does not say Mellac on the exit sign)
Route from the Quimper Direction on N165
- From the Quimper direction, you continue down the N165 road, and will pass the exit to Bannalec - Moelan sur Mer, then you will see on your right a sign saying, Sortie Prochaine Clohars Carnoet & Mellac (next exit Mellac) at this exit the sign will say, Quimperle Oest, Kervidanou (D783) (it does not say Mellac on the exit sign, clever I know!) (previous to the exit, on your left will be a McDonald sign)
Then from Both Directions
- at the First roundabout (on leaving the N165) take 3rd exit if coming from Lorient direction - 2nd if coming from Quimper direction - - (signed Quimperle - Mellac (D783)
- at the Second roundabout take 3rd exit signed Mellac (C4 changes into C7)
- at the Third roundabout take 2nd exit signed Mellac (D765) now you will enter Mellac, (do not turn right at sign saying Mellac centre), you then will pass a small garage on your left called Top Garage
- Then you will see on your left a large flashing green cross (Its the sign for the pharmacy may not flash if closed)
- Just past the sign you will see a staggered four cross-way. where you turn left signed Le Trevoux, Z.A. De La Halte (no number)
- We are .9 of a mile, after turning left in Mellac.
- Continue until you have woodland on both sides of the road,
- Slow down, we are about 200mtrs on the right you will see the entrance
We find that the directions above are the quickest and easiest routes with a car or a caravan etc.
Please note - some Satellite Navigation Systems will take you on a different final approach routes, which may not be suitable for caravans.
Google map coordinates for Montloue House 47°53'42.2"N 3°36'02.6"W
Keith & Carol Stevens, Montloue, 29300 Mellac, France --- Telephone 0033 (0)298719312
Have a safe journey Keith & Carol